All at Ganstead Park would like to express many congratulations to Mark Lamb on making his 90th appearance for the East Riding v Leeds on 13th June 2021, 31 years after making his debut in 1990, when his partner was another Ganstead Park newcomer Alan Wright.
Among Mark’s great golfing achievements over the years are the following:-
* Mark’s 1st game for ER Union was in 1990 away at Halifax/Huddersfield when his Partner, Alan Wright, got a hole in one, won 6&5 and singles won 5&4
* The 2nd game was 2 weeks later at Hornsea when they won foursomes, singles and got another hole in one on par 4 13th.
* The last appearance was in 6 man team championship at Harrogate in September 2003, before he left for Asia in October 2003 having played 88 times, almost every game for 13 years
* Following this Mark was selected for the 1st game this season against Sheffield at Abbeydale, halved foursomes and won singles 1 up with a birdie on the 18th
* A fantastic milestone will be reached when Mark plays his 90th game for East Riding on Sunday 13th June v Leeds at Hull Golf Club. Which will be followed by competing in British Open qualifying on 27th June at St Anne’s Old Links in Blackpool
What superb achievements and we’d like to take this opportunity to we wish him all the best when he plays at St Anne’s Old Links on the 27 June in the British open Qualifier. We will be cheering you on Mark.
WHATS IN THE BAG!
Taylormade Driver and 3 Wood
Srixon 2785 Irons
Taylormade TP5x Ball (Yellow)