The National Skills Challenge is broken into 2 separate Challenges:
The Rookie Challenge – for juniors under 12 years of age, divided into 2 groups:
- 8 years and under
- 9 to 11 years
The Tour Challenge – for juniors aged 12 to 17 years of age, divided into 2 groups:
- 12 to 14 years
- 15 to 17 years
The Rookie and Tour Challenges each consist of 10 different tests based on five golfing disciplines:
- Bunker Play
- Full Swing
All junior players have to register online to take part. You can do this by clicking here.
Upon registering junior players will receive:
- Access to their own information section on the website, detailing skills, tips and much, much more
- Access to a personal practice scoreboard
- A Rookie or Tour players manual
- Rookie or Tour certificates (Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum) after participating in an official Challenge
- A gift after participating in an Offical Challenge
Players will also have the opportunity to take part in a National Final!
Let Dave know in the shop if you want to give it a try.